Powered By Blogger

no, i am still not dead either, or is it neither......

I am a zany type gal myself. And yet I have not faked my death. Or mayhaps I am dead, I just haven't faced the fact.


But the real facts are real and still here: Heath is not coming on too strong, he's sometimes nowhere to be found and where is the missing link?

Monday, January 25, 2010

heath still missing in action........

what we do know and are aware of is this: something is truly cooking, what we don't know as of yet and when we do we may not believe it when we hear or see it but just the same, I feel this is a turn-around and some new issues are going to added to the heathledgerisnotdeadblogspot-----heathledgerisdead,he'sgone,he'sanexjoker, let heath rest in peace.


       hmmmp, let Heath rest in peace. Only if he is at rest. Case in point; if it is true that he was creamated or statements to the fact, then his body cannot be exhumed to prove his death.


      None of us will rest in peace until we get to the bottom of this..........

No comments: