Powered By Blogger

no, i am still not dead either, or is it neither......

I am a zany type gal myself. And yet I have not faked my death. Or mayhaps I am dead, I just haven't faced the fact.


But the real facts are real and still here: Heath is not coming on too strong, he's sometimes nowhere to be found and where is the missing link?

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

mystery goes on and on and on,

no matter what, the pieces have yet to be pieced together to make a whole. There are not enough pieces to make even a half.

Questions are not being answered. Mary Kate you-know-who knows something but is keeping her word.

And another thing goes. Why would there be a headstone or grave marker, if heath really died and really was cremeated.

Headstones don't belong nor does grave marker. check out: find a grave.com it's free for awhile at least. At least long enough. to do some sluething. You'll be amazed at what you will uncover>

No comments: