Powered By Blogger

no, i am still not dead either, or is it neither......

I am a zany type gal myself. And yet I have not faked my death. Or mayhaps I am dead, I just haven't faced the fact.


But the real facts are real and still here: Heath is not coming on too strong, he's sometimes nowhere to be found and where is the missing link?

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

seems to me if Heath really did fake his death, then things are now brewing over the horizon....H

Who is to say? I mean it paints a pretty fantastic and surreal picture, an a-list actor portraying a gay guy in movie Brokeback Mountain should have had better things to do than to fake his own death?

         A little after word of heath's death was all over: I got word from a certain source, that heath ledger is not dead ,not dead, not dead, etc. you get my drift.

The more I read of this blog the more it did make sense. strange everything surrounding his death: life insurance policy, people who gathered around his broome street apartment the day before? I have never heard of such a thing! Did he tell his neighbors things were afloating for tomorrow. to be on the look-out? Then later the creamation? what gives? In this world, who is to tell. I can tell u one thing: and I will pass this along. banksy, director, The Masses/we are the masses< Heath whom of course once owned that site.

You be the judge.

No comments: