Powered By Blogger

no, i am still not dead either, or is it neither......

I am a zany type gal myself. And yet I have not faked my death. Or mayhaps I am dead, I just haven't faced the fact.


But the real facts are real and still here: Heath is not coming on too strong, he's sometimes nowhere to be found and where is the missing link?

Monday, October 25, 2010

oh, heath ledger, dead and murdered, posted by none other than heathledger?, what gives.......

 this is new and hot off the blogsphere! 
we must assume that perhaps he could have been murdered and yet why? If everyone liked him tha tmuch why murder him? Or did Heath L. Him self murder himself and for what purpose to a means to an end. What did he do that he  had to fake his death? Or what did someone do to him that precipacated him having to fake his own death and try to go into hiding. 

I am truly so sorry that I misspelled that prec word, but am in a hurry to post this. please bear with me okay?

When does heath l. go now: from being an A-list actor to a defrauded of his title down to an F or perhaps even a G list?


when and where, news @ 11`;00 pm oh alright maybe not, but who knows what the shadows know. 

No comments: