Powered By Blogger

no, i am still not dead either, or is it neither......

I am a zany type gal myself. And yet I have not faked my death. Or mayhaps I am dead, I just haven't faced the fact.


But the real facts are real and still here: Heath is not coming on too strong, he's sometimes nowhere to be found and where is the missing link?

Monday, November 22, 2010

heathisuptoitagain!

this is new and hot off the blogsphere!

Or so it would seem! It was just announced oncontactmusic a great website, I subscribe to, word has it that the apartment Heath used to live in on Broome Street NYC, Greenwich Village, (section of) NYC, NY----is now under renovations and up for sale. Okay here we goooo....call Matt Damon or Johnny Depp cause @ asking price of what new landlords or older landlords will want they will have to call on the big rich boys of Hollywood.
Fame has its fortune as well as price.

     Or they(the meduimn) can allow me to stay for a few months and rid apartment big loft from Heath L's ghost for free (of course) and all that ends well, well they may be able to sell it or rent it! ding Dang! why didn't they think of that?!?

No comments: