Powered By Blogger

no, i am still not dead either, or is it neither......

I am a zany type gal myself. And yet I have not faked my death. Or mayhaps I am dead, I just haven't faced the fact.


But the real facts are real and still here: Heath is not coming on too strong, he's sometimes nowhere to be found and where is the missing link?

Sunday, November 8, 2009

about Heath Ledger

Hello and welcome to the Heath Ledger journals and the updates plus other info such as magazines dated from Jan 22, 2008, the alleged date of his passing and interent sites such as the Heath Ledger is still not dead blogger site of which is now documented that the late but very great Legendary actor of the New Milleniuma has been posting on the very site in his own honor.



Now you ask me how can he be blogging since he's been dead for over a year and a half. From Heaven Above? Perhaps/ Perhaps not. There are to-be-real soon more updates, postings on aforementioned site so that should be very thrilling. Oh and don't forget the Heath Ledger google alerts and The Heath Ledger.net as well as Heathybaby.org or is it .com or.net.




But whichever you choose you'll sure to not lose. There are c ountless of them and perhaps more to come real soon.





What I do know though is the strangness about the entire circumstances surrounding his alleged mysterious death and the different dates of his alleged death, because I feel more comfortable with that word/at least for the time being.........





As for what is to come on this webblog who's to know/ Not me. and not even Heath Ledger. At least not yet.


But the suspense keeps mounting as new and numerous rumors surface.


Heath's last film The Imaginaruim of Doctor Parnassusis, give me some slack folks these are hard words to spell, at the time of this writing was seeking a market and as of now the date has been set at December 25, 2009. Check local listings please though as things may change. His last film sited as a miracle it ever was completed and finally found the market it was worth of: check out the website: Terry Gilliam.com and experiment on your own as well. Terry Gilliam, DIRECTOR EXTRODINAIRE; A Knights Tale, one amongst many. I've already seen some of the trailers to this last but who knows maybe not least film of Heath Ledger and it looks great!



I am going to close this edtion for now but look forward to my next upcoming postings and welcome any from fans, friends and other writers as well.


Take care for now, and Happy Heath Hunting...........

No comments: