Powered By Blogger

no, i am still not dead either, or is it neither......

I am a zany type gal myself. And yet I have not faked my death. Or mayhaps I am dead, I just haven't faced the fact.


But the real facts are real and still here: Heath is not coming on too strong, he's sometimes nowhere to be found and where is the missing link?

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Heath Ledger: alive or dead?

Janurary 16 2010. Two years almost since his death and Heath is still going strong. At least up on the silver screen. I was bound and determined to see his last movie The Imaginaruim of Dr Parnassus, directed and produced by his friend Terry Gilliam. And yet wasn't the The Dark Knight supposed to be his last film.

            Allow me to clue you in: first off Heath Ledger was in a heck of a lot of scenes, many more it seemed to me than the likelihoods of him not being able to complete that movie. The other actors seemed to have less time on screen but blended in well just the same.

No comments: