Powered By Blogger

no, i am still not dead either, or is it neither......

I am a zany type gal myself. And yet I have not faked my death. Or mayhaps I am dead, I just haven't faced the fact.


But the real facts are real and still here: Heath is not coming on too strong, he's sometimes nowhere to be found and where is the missing link?

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Heath still alive? Oh well.......

I also found it real fishy because his costars whom were signed on to help complete the film for distribition had so very few moments unlike Heath-----Another Heath Ledger movie; vehicle intended to promote and cast him as the lead but I will tell you that this movie is real good.



     You would also think that if he truly died, wouldn't they have just scrapped the movie with grief over his passing.

No comments: