Powered By Blogger

no, i am still not dead either, or is it neither......

I am a zany type gal myself. And yet I have not faked my death. Or mayhaps I am dead, I just haven't faced the fact.


But the real facts are real and still here: Heath is not coming on too strong, he's sometimes nowhere to be found and where is the missing link?

Saturday, May 8, 2010

being the meduim I am

being the meduim that I am I saw something was wrong in Heath's life a little bit before the report of his death came on the fox newstation I was going to settle down and watch after, The Idol show was slated to turn it over to the is it 10:00 pm or 11:00 pm hour of news.


    I was foolish because I thought I might be wrong.....

Should you always follow that instinct. for myself, it's hard to contact someone famous whom I don't know and alert them to the fact I think that they might die or be in danger....  

for the other person recieving that kind of news may just classify that as a death threat against his/her person. And I myself would'nt blame them.


No I kept it to myself except I did tell this one friend. he said he felt I could be right.

I later filed it away in the deep recesses of my mind and forgot about it.

No comments: