Powered By Blogger

no, i am still not dead either, or is it neither......

I am a zany type gal myself. And yet I have not faked my death. Or mayhaps I am dead, I just haven't faced the fact.


But the real facts are real and still here: Heath is not coming on too strong, he's sometimes nowhere to be found and where is the missing link?

Saturday, May 8, 2010

evidence, could there have been strong against his uncle......

allright already, you are saying that Heath's uncle in all considerations of his being an alcholic, having fianicial problems and almost losing or of losing his business, but I ask of you this: why not go to his nephew Heath who would have been oh so willing to have lent him some cash or okay even granting this just given his loving uncle a hand-out.

People do make mistakes: but I still don't buy it at all. Nor did I even in the beginning.

If it were really true how multi-rich Heath Ledger had been or still is, then why would his uncle had to rob him by taking a fake life Insurance policy run the risk of going to jail for a mighty long time.....it just doesn't set well with me at all.


And then you say what about his ex-girlfriend Michele Williams, okay I don't know her either just I really don't know Heath Ledger or shall I coin it this way, I still don't know him, or do I?


And yet I ask you this: why would she? An actress in her own rights, making her Hollywood rounds of movieolas> why? I ask you why would she risk freedom to also do the same villianous thing against someone whom she once seemed to care for.


I can't say what truly went wrong for them as a couple but I also can't accuse her either when there is no backing evidence of her wrong-doing other than those alleged and numerous court battles against her light of love Heath Ledger.


I will allow you this. A few short months ago or less I emailed the FBI and asked them to see if they could reopen his case......word has not yet been stated whether they would or if it was deemed necessary, but just let me add when ever I would send a certain mystery person an email, the FBI would show either at the top of the bottom of the screen.


Very interesting, indeed.

No comments: