Powered By Blogger

no, i am still not dead either, or is it neither......

I am a zany type gal myself. And yet I have not faked my death. Or mayhaps I am dead, I just haven't faced the fact.


But the real facts are real and still here: Heath is not coming on too strong, he's sometimes nowhere to be found and where is the missing link?

Thursday, February 17, 2011

also new and juicy.....

this is new and hot off the blogsphere!

allow me to point out some new and highly dramatic facts: where Heath Ledger lived in NYC @421 Broome Street it is stated that he rented out from an unknown person and that someone other than he was seen living there, and going and coming.

Whom could this person be? This mystery person?


And why rent from an unknown source?

This new taller than tall tail was posted by Heath Ledger?!? whatup? on Wed, December 29, 2010@9:04 pm. Interesting before the new year and to issue out the old one!

No comments: