Powered By Blogger

no, i am still not dead either, or is it neither......

I am a zany type gal myself. And yet I have not faked my death. Or mayhaps I am dead, I just haven't faced the fact.


But the real facts are real and still here: Heath is not coming on too strong, he's sometimes nowhere to be found and where is the missing link?

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

ha ha. I just put postedbyheathledger on the spot!

this is new and hot off the blogsphere!

ah you will just love this one. And love me even the more for being so bold! I have just issued an invite to heathledger under his comments enabled under his postedbyheathledger that why doesn't he address himself to a cbs news program if he is truly alive and well.

hmm do you think he will or he won't? Who knows your guess is as good as mine.

No comments: