Powered By Blogger

no, i am still not dead either, or is it neither......

I am a zany type gal myself. And yet I have not faked my death. Or mayhaps I am dead, I just haven't faced the fact.


But the real facts are real and still here: Heath is not coming on too strong, he's sometimes nowhere to be found and where is the missing link?

Sunday, February 12, 2012

new post,

this is new and hot off the blogsphere! in this blogosphere world they can come and then they can go, I am still back on from time-to-time and u are probably by now asking why. Well maybe you care enough to find out new updates on Heath Ledger. I tried looking up on website findagrave.com and no I do not know if it is a trusted site  or what, but when I keyed in Heaths name, both first and last, it came up this way: sorry but we couldn't find any posts to match your request.

And also I am waiting patiently for at least now-unknown until I can fully trust it, site about aussie graves, to hear what someone who is in the know may be able to relate back to me the address, city, county Heath was allegedly buried. I am extremely busy as I am now thoroughly underway working on my research about T-Rex's bang a gong Marc Bolan his career and untimely death along with other interests such as my own art and I am now become involved in the world of  photography.

Pretty soon, when I cannot tell u yet, but I will be adding newer posts on heath Ledger, while (of course) keeping the others.


IT WILL READ; Heath Ledger and me, delephine. I hope you'll be there to find out some very interesting facts on him and I guess your shock that I met him, etc is evident. so for now take care until the next time around. same old me same old Heath channel by and by .

No comments: