Powered By Blogger

no, i am still not dead either, or is it neither......

I am a zany type gal myself. And yet I have not faked my death. Or mayhaps I am dead, I just haven't faced the fact.


But the real facts are real and still here: Heath is not coming on too strong, he's sometimes nowhere to be found and where is the missing link?

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

 Ithis is new and hot off the blogsphere!  i have in my possession now Dr Z's Medical Report on Heath Ledger's inconclusive autopsy report: and as it states:  he couldn't find what went wrong with Heath and how did Heath Ledger die. And this is documented as way back to Jan 29. 2008. But Heath died on Jan 22 2008. I have also uncovered different and biased dates and times of his death. Being that in latter part of Jan and even Feb.

UpDate: I am now waiting to just hear word from nycs Health and Mental Hygiene as I may be ordered to send them a fax or snail mail way Heath Ledger's Death Transcript. I had pulled it up out of a google source and made prints and also PDF files on it.

I am truly baffled. This is the most hardest case ever to unravel. Dead. Or not. Forged Death certificate or authentic?I need to further this by going on the FBI and making print-outs on the FOIA forms and applications.

Well signing off for now. Gee I wish that fool whom calls himself heath ledger would go back on making more new statements on Heath Ledger, murdered?blogspot.com

Will post more when I hear from these sources.

No comments: